The Raymond A. DuFour Center, one of Catholic University's most popular facilities, is open to all students, staff and faculty members with a valid CUA ID.
- DuFour Center Front Gym closed until Oct. 1 for new bleacher installation.
Kane Fitness Center Hours
(For Students Only):
Monday-Friday 4 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Open Swim Hours:
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - 9 a.m., 12 p.m. - 2 p.m.
Monday - Friday: 6:15 - 8 p.m. (begining 1/15/18)
Sunday: 12 p.m. - 3 p.m.
DuFour Center Hours:
Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Closed Saturday & Sunday
POOL, WEIGHT ROOM and LOCKER ROOMS
CLOSED DURING HOME FOOTBALL GAMES!
Training Room Summer Hours: Monday - Thursday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Normal Weight Room Hours: Monday - Friday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
TAILGATE POLICY (NEW FOR 2016)
For more information on Catholic's Athletic Facilities, click on one of the links below.
- DuFour Center (Basketball, Volleyball, Swimming)
- Cardinal Stadium (Football, Field Hockey, Lacrosse)
- Robert J. Talbot Baseball Field (Baseball)
- Softball Field (Softball)
- CUA Soccer Field (Soccer)
- DuFour Center Gymnasium (Basketball, Volleyball)
- Pool (Swimming)
- Jone and Marty Dowd Tennis Courts (Tennis)
- Hanley Family Weight Room
- Training Room
Parking for all athletic events is available free of charge in the DuFour Center parking lot.
For questions regarding handicapped accessibility or special accommodations, please contact 202-319-5286 during normal business hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org any other time.
Athletic Event Ticket Prices
Tickets for Catholic football and men's and women's basketball games are $5. There are no advance sales. All CUA student, faculty and staff are admitted free of charge with a University ID.
For the latest information and up-to-date availability of the DuFour Center Gym please check the News & Info section on the cuacardinals.com homepage.